who is steven zuback?
Prior to founding zuback•crc in 1999, Steve was Senior Vice President/Senior Consultant and executive coach for Lee Hecht Harrison, an international executive coaching and career management consulting firm. There, he partnered in creating and delivering executive and career coaching services for executives and teams of executives in various industries.
To Lee Hecht Harrison, Steve brought over 28 years of experience as a senior human resources executive and, for 7 years, was the principal of his own bi-coastal human resources and organizational development consulting practice. Steve has been coaching senior executives and their teams, entrepreneurs, and key contributors for over 28 years.
Steve's progressive and diverse experience includes work with companies on cultural integration, corporate restructuring, leadership and executive development, entrepreneurship, organizational development, employee and management development, executive coaching, executive selection and placement, as well as labor management relations.
Steve Zuback is recognized as a trusted business and personal confidant.
Associations and Memberships: Past and Present
- 2002 President of the Los Angeles Professional Coaches and Mentors Association (LA/PCMA)
- 2002 National Board member of the Professional Coaches and Mentors Association (PCMA)
- District 9 Board of Directors of the Professionals in Human Resources Association in California (PIHRA/SHRM)
- International Coach Federation (ICF)
- American Society for Training and Development (ASTD)
- Founding member of the Senior Human Resources Forum (SHRF)
- Former member of the Los Angeles Organizational Development Network (LAODN)
- Advisory Board of the Center for Management and Organizational Development (MOD) at California State University Northridge (CSUN)
- Creative Education Foundation