zuback•crc provides individually designed, creative executive and business coaching services to CEOs, senior-level executives, key contributors, business owners, entrepreneurs, and business owners on an intimate one-to-one basis. Each meeting is conducted in a confidential and private environment where risk-taking is encouraged, and the individual's growth, development, and success is the foremost goal.
zuback•crc also engages with executive teams to create within each team a commitment to create and sustain trust, truth-telling, collaboration, mutual respect, a healthy conflict of ideas, and a clear and definitive alignment with the organization's goals, vision, purpose, and mission.
zuback•crc provides retained services for organizations committed to the sustained growth and development of their executive leadership, individually and collectively.
zuback•crc offers the following executive and business coaching services:
- Leadership Development Coaching for CEOs, business owners, entrepreneurs, senior executives, and executive teams ensures effective and sustainable leadership. By merging an individual's competency with their authenticity, powerful and appropriate leadership is created that will move an organization forward.
- Executive Development Coaching focuses on developing the full potential of a highly-valued senior by having him/her adopt new perspectives, tools, skills, and ways of operating within the organization.
- Executive Effectiveness Coaching aligns a highly-valued executive's intentions with his/her behaviors and outcomes. By shifting behaviors, perspectives, and ways of thinking, he/she is able to achieve successful performance and better develop and manage relationships.
- Fast-Track/High-Potential Talent Development Coaching is geared toward young, high-potential executives for whom the company wants to accelerate their development as leaders and managers and who need to better understand authentic effective leadership. This Coaching will allow the employee to build effective work relationships with all generations of employees at all levels of an organization. A blend of executive development, executive effectiveness, and leadership Coaching, this program allows a young professional to learn and understand their business's corporate culture, effectively navigate its formal structure as well as its social networks, and develop a higher level of emotional intelligence. It creates the skills and awareness any young high-potential needs to operate effectively and to thrive in their organization as it moves through its life cycle.
- Assimilation/On-Boarding Coaching is to assist a newly hired or promoted executive become more effective in a new position so he/she is able to add value and perform better faster.
- Succession/Career Coaching is designed to prepare an executive for the next promotional step within the organization, including COO to CEO and CEO to Chairman of the Board.
- Content Coaching helps the executive integrate and consistently apply newly learned skills so the value is quickly added and there is a speedy return on the investment.
- Team Coaching is used to clarify a team's mission and purpose and works to shift behaviors and communication styles that impede member effectiveness. Expectations of individuals and their teams are aligned with the organization's goals.
- Business Coaching helps the CEO, President, and/or the executive team better identify and manage issues impacting the success of the business within its industry and the marketplace.
zuback•crc uses a variety and combination of coaching tools to create a custom strategy. Reflective, observational, and instrumental methods are used to create greater capability in the Client.
- Reflection and Inquiry allow the Client to examine current and new perspectives, reframe basic assumptions and structures of interpretation, and give insights into how they operate and show up.
- Observation requires the Coach to physically observe the Client in their environment to gather data. The data is analyzed, action plans are developed, and current plans are augmented to allow the Client to improve.
- Instruments involve the use of self-assessment questionnaires, which allows the Client to gather greater insight into behaviors, values, and attitudes. These assessments, as determined by the Coach, include:
- Multi-rater (360°), as well as custom-designed instruments or interviews, may be given to others within and/or outside the organization.
- The Management Research Group's (MRG) Leadership Effectiveness Analysis and the Personal Directions Inventory
- The Leadership Practices Inventory by Kouzes and Posner.
- The Leadership/Impact and Life Styles Inventory by Human Synergistics International.
- DISC and the Personal Interests, Attitudes, and Values surveys